Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
You will need:
- evidence of study at Level 6 within your specialist area/health care profession
- to attend an interview before your place is confirmed
- RPL is accepted on this programme
Months of entry
Combining academic and practical content, LJMU's Advanced Healthcare Practice MSc is ideal for those working towards or already in an advanced practice role.
- Study on this flexible and innovative programme
- Two routes available: Clinical and Critical Care
- Explore your specialist area of practice with this non-prescriptive, multi-professional framework
- Choose from over 15 different modules
- Benefit from the knowledge of experienced nurse clinicians
- Enjoy theoretical and practical sessions in state-of-the-art learning facilities
Information for international students
Please note: All international qualifications are subject to a qualification equivalency check via NARIC.
Fees and funding
Please see the course page for more information.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time36 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Faculty of Health