- current first level registration on the NMC professional register (part 1 or 2)
- 120 credits at Level 5 (to study at Level 6) or 120 credits at Level 6 (to study at postgraduate level) in nursing
- RPL is accepted on this programme
Months of entry
- Study for a registered Level 7 qualification providing routes into School Nursing and Health Visiting
- Learn from expert nurses and visiting specialists on this contemporary programme which encompasses registration for practice
- Benefit from a curriculum praised for its enhanced practice perspective and ‘outstanding’ fitness for practice from the NMC
- Have your professional competencies, as set out by the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC), assessed in theory and practice
- Experience 22 weeks of practical placements
- Available as a BSc (Hons) top-up degree (Level 6) for applicants holding a DipHE in Nursing or current registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council
This course is currently undergoing its scheduled programme review, which may impact the advertised modules. Programme review is a standard part of the University’s approach to quality assurance and enhancement, enabling us to ensure that our courses remain up to date and maintain their high standard and relevancy.
Once the review is completed, this course website page will be updated to reflect any approved changes to the advertised course. These approved changes will also be communicated to those who apply for the course to ensure they wish to proceed with their application.
Information for international students
Fees and funding
Please see the course page for more information.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquires
- 0151 231 5090