You will need:
- a minimum 2:2 honours degree in a chemical, biological or related science
- IELTS 6.5 (minimum 6.0 in each component)
- Pearson 58-64 (minimum 51 in each component for UKVI purposes)
- RPL is accepted on this programme
- All international qualifications are subject to a qualification equivalency check via NARIC
- If you have applied to study a full-time taught Masters, MRes, MPhil or PhD at LJMU, you should check if you require an Academic Technology Approval Scheme or ATAS certificate.
- Contact LJMU’s International Admissions Team for guidance
If you have any specific queries, please contact email@example.com
Months of entry
LJMU's Masters-level Drug Discovery and Design course enables you to gain hands-on lab experience, carry out novel research and enjoy excellent employment prospects.
- Explore molecular chemistry and the drug creation aspect of the pharmaceutical industry as you train to become a qualified pharmaceutical scientist
- Gain hands-on experience in relevant laboratory techniques with a 12 week research project
- Benefit from LJMU's £12 million investment in state-of-the-art laboratory facilities
- Enjoy excellent graduate employment prospects
This course is developed in association with industry leaders and promotes a critical awareness of the most recent advances in the field of Drug Discovery and Design.
The programme is one of two new Masters courses offered by the School of Pharmacy and Biomolecular Sciences. Drug Discovery and Design is aimed at molecular chemists with a passion for drug creation and offers an integrated, stimulating and challenging programme of study, informed by contemporary research and responsive to the changing nature of the pharmaceutical industry. Pharmaceutical Manufacture and Quality Control targets industrialists interested in moving newly developed drugs into the mass manufacturing arena.
Information for international students
Please note: All international qualifications are subject to a qualification equivalency check via NARIC.
Fees and funding
Please see the course page for more information.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- 0151 231 5090