Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
You will need:
- a minimum 2:1 honours degree in geography, environmental science or a related field - other numerate subjects, physical science and engineering degrees will also be considered
- equivalent professional experience and alternative qualifications
- IELTS 6.5 (minimum 6.0 in each component)
- RPL is not accepted on this programme
If you have any specific queries, please email email@example.com
Months of entry
Study environmental change, drones, Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and Remote Sensing (RS) technologies on LJMU's Environmental Science and Drone Applications MSc.
- Learn how drone, GIS and RS technologies can be applied to understand the physical, biological and chemical changes underlying environmental change
- Benefit from a strong focus on practice-based learning
- Gain practical skills and advanced theoretical knowledge and understanding
- Plan and execute a drone mission on an overseas field trip to collect data and learn about environmental science
This interdisciplinary programme draws on a range of technologies. It has been developed to help meet increased demand for graduates with experience in drone technology and/or the skills required to work in and conduct research into environmental science and climate change.
The programme is interdisciplinary in nature, drawing on drone, GIS and remote sensing technologies and how they can be applied to understand the physical, biological and chemical changes underlying environmental change.
Information for international students
Fees and funding
Please see the course page for more information.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- +44(0)151 231 5090