You will need:
- a minimum 2:2 honours degree in Biological Sciences
- alternative qualifications, coupled with a significant period of relevant work experience
- IELTS 6.5 (minimum of 5.5 in each component)
- Pearson 58-64 (minimum 51 in each component for UKVI Purposes)
- RPL is accepted on this course
- If you have applied to study a full-time taught Masters, MRes, MPhil or PhD at LJMU, you should check if you require an Academic Technology Approval Scheme or ATAS certificate. Contact LJMU’s International Admissions Team for guidance
If you have any specific queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Months of entry
LJMU's MSc in Industrial Biotechnology develops the skills and knowledge required for a career in this rapidly expanding field.
- Unique in the North West, this course prepare to work in biotechnology (one of the world’s top five growth industries) and other related areas
- Study on a course developed and delivered by leading researchers and industry experts
- Enhance your theoretical knowledge and gain hands-on laboratory experience
- Benefit from strong links with industry and the potential to complete an industrial-based research project
Developed to plug a skills gap identified by the Liverpool Enterprise Partnership and associated multi-national businesses, this programme balances theoretical learning and practical skills.
At the beginning of your course you will be allocated a personal tutor who will provide you with pastoral and academic support.
Information for international students
Please note: All international qualifications are subject to a qualification equivalency check via NARIC.
Fees and funding
Please see the course page for more information.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- 0151 231 5090