- a minimum 2:1 in Sport Science, Dietetics or Nutrition.
- another relevant degree and/or considerable applied experience.
- practical applied experience in sports nutrition and/or an obvious desire to pursue a career in sports nutrition
- IELTS score 6.5 (minimum 5.5 in each component)
- Pearson 58-64 (minimum 51 in each component for UKVI purposes)
- RPL is accepted on this programme
- International students should check if they require an Academic Technology Approval Scheme or ATAS certificate. Please contact LJMU’s International Admissions Team for further details
Months of entry
- Experience a unique blend of theoretical science and applied skills taught by world leading academics engaged in nutritional consultancy with world leading sports organisations
- Learn from staff who provide nutrition support to Premiership Football, Super League Rugby League, European Rugby Union, professional golfers, professional jockeys, professional and amateur boxers, Team Sky Cycling, British Ski and Snowboard, Professional and Track Cycling, UK Anti Doping and many more
- Study on a course which is accredited by SENr and allows graduates direct entry onto the SENr Graduate register
- Take an ISAK body composition qualification
- Undertake an applied placement mentored by academic staff engaged in applied consultancy
Information for international students
Fees and funding
Please see the course page for more information.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- 0151 231 5090