- a minimum 2:2 honours degree
- a professional qualification or award equivalent to the above
- significant work experience at a suitable level
- RPL is accepted on this programme
- IELTS 6.0 (minimum 5.5 in each component)
International students applying to study a full-time taught Masters, MRes, MPhil or PhD at LJMU should check if they require an Academic Technology Approval Scheme or ATAS certificate. Contact International Admissions Team for more details
International students entering on a Student visa cannot study part time
Months of entry
LJMU's International Business and Management Masters programme is delivered by specialist academics with expert knowledge of how to deploy and manage global strategies.
- Develop the skills and knowledge required for a successful career in international business management
- Enjoy a rich cultural experience working alongside students from around the world, offering a great opportunity to expand your cross-cultural communication skills and understanding different global business perspectives
- Benefit from innovative learning and teaching approaches applying theoretical concepts through contemporary business simulations
- Study in Liverpool, a key city for international business and trade and a truly global commercial setting
- This course is also available as a 2 year MSc with Advanced Practice which includes a Business Consultancy Project supported by industry mentors
- 'Microeconomics of Competitiveness' module designed by Harvard Business School and delivered by Dr Moustafa Haj Youssef, an official affiliate of the MOC-Harvard network.
This course will open up a wealth of global opportunities providing the range of knowledge necessary to negotiate between countries, cultures, political and economic systems and other commercial borders.
Completing this MSc will take you to the next level of academic achievement. You will develop your skills in leadership and strategy, and gain valuable business acumen needed to be an effective global management professional.
This programme is ranked above our competitors in QS International Trade Rankings category of the prestigious QS world university rankings. This ranking uses indicators including programme content and teaching, faculty experience in international trade, university academic and employer reputation, return on investment for graduates, and university partnerships with employers.
Liverpool Business School at Liverpool John Moores University is a member of AACSB International — The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
AACSB International is a global association of leaders in education and business dedicated to supporting and advancing quality business education worldwide. Through membership, accreditation, research, thought leadership, professional development, and advocacy, AACSB partners with over 1,500 organizations, from more than 90 countries globally. Membership or participation in the Global Education Alliance does not imply accreditation.
Information for international students
Please note: All international qualifications are subject to a qualification equivalency check via NARIC.
Fees and funding
Please see the course page for more information.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- 0151 231 5090