You will need:
- a minimum 2:2 honours degree
- a professional qualification or award equivalent to the above
- significant work experience at a suitable level
- IELTS 6.0 (minimum 5.5 in each component)
- Pearson 50-57
- RPL is accepted on this programme
- International students applying to study a full-time taught Masters, MRes, MPhil or PhD at LJMU should check if they require an Academic Technology Approval Scheme or ATAS certificate. Contact International Admissions Team for more details
- International students entering on a Tier 4 visa cannot study part time
If you have any specific queries, please contact email@example.com
Months of entry
LJMU's International Business and Management MSc is delivered by specialist academics with expert knowledge of how to deploy and manage global strategies.
- Develop the skills and knowledge required for a successful career in international business management
- Benefit from innovative learning and teaching approaches applying theoretical concepts through contemporary business simulations
- Study in Liverpool, a key city for international business and trade and a truly global commercial setting
- Access research and internship opportunities in Merseyside and surrounding areas
- This course is also available as a 2 year MSc with Advanced Practice and includes a Business Consultancy Project
This course will open up a wealth of global opportunities providing the range of knowledge necessary to negotiate between countries, cultures, political and economic systems and other commercial borders.
Completing this MSc will not only take you to the next level of academic achievement, it will also boost your knowledge base and enable you to apply for roles that surpass your current position. You will gain advanced business
Information for international students
Please note: All international qualifications are subject to a qualification equivalency check via NARIC.
Fees and funding
Please see the course page for more information.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- 0151 231 5090