Entry requirements (Home)
- a degree from a recognised University or equivalent awarding institution at second class honours level or above
- a professional qualification recognised as equivalent to the above; or
- an award which the University has agreed to accept as equivalent to the above
Months of entry
- Complete the course over 24 months part-time
- Start your studies in September or January
- Benefit from part block teaching for extra flexibility and the ability to fit studies around existing commitments
- Enjoy course content and teaching informed by proprietary business research and academics’ close links to business
- Learn techniques to enhance your leadership and management practice
This programme, which can be undertaken as a PgCert or MSc, offers an alternative management training option to an MBA.
It is aimed at managers or those who have ambitions for a management role and would like a qualification to support career progression as a manger or leader. It focuses on the practice of leadership and management, as opposed to the MBA, which seeks to understand the functions of business.
You will have one three-day block of study per month.
Information for international students
Please note: this programme is not suitable for students who require a Tier 4 visa. Due to immigration requirements, Tier 4 international students must study on a full-time basis.
Fees and funding
Please see the course page for more information.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- +44(0)151 231 5090