You will need:
- a minimum 2:2 honours degree or equivalent
- a professional qualification recognised as equivalent to the above
- IELTS 6.0 (minimum 5.5 in each component)
- RPL is accepted on this programme
- Non-standard applications will be considered on individual merit
If you have any specific queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Months of entry
This LJMU Degree Apprenticeship has been designed with the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) to meet employer-training needs for middle managers and leaders.
- Study on a course that follows the Masters-level degree apprenticeship standard
- Opt for a workplace evaluation to enable LJMU to assess training requirements in your organisation
- Develop a training package bespoke to your organisational training needs
- Start your studies in September or January
- Benefit from course content and teaching informed by proprietary business research and academics’ close links to business
- Join a community comprising your employer, peers, the Liverpool Business School and participating organisations
This programme offers an alternative management training option to an MBA. It is aimed at middle managers who may then go on to progress to senior management roles in the future. It focuses on the practice of leadership and management as opposed to the MBA which seeks to understand the functions of business.
Information for international students
Please note: All international qualifications are subject to a qualification equivalency check via NARIC.
Contact LJMU's International Admissions Team for guidance on visa information. Further information is also available from our international web pages.
Fees and funding
Please see the course page for more information.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- +44(0)151 231 5090