- a minimum 2:2 honours degree
- significant industry experience
- two references
- two or more years’ management experience
- to attend an interview
- to demonstrate your ability to benefit from and contribute to the programme
- IELTS 6.5 (Min. 6.0 in each component)
- Pearson 58-64
- RPL is accepted on this programme
- International students applying to study a full-time taught Masters, MRes, MPhil or PhD at LJMU should check if they require an Academic Technology Approval Scheme or ATAS certificate. Contact International Admissions Team for more details
- International students entering on a Tier 4 visa cannot study part time
Months of entry
A distinctive qualification which is intellectually-challenging, insightful and grounded in improving practice in the workplace.
- Delivered partly in blocks for extra flexibility and to fit studies around existing commitments
- Benefit from teaching informed by proprietary business research and close links with business
- Customise your learning with a range of option modules to complement and build-on the MBA’s core modules
- Study in the £38 million Redmonds Building with its dedicated postgraduate study facilities
- Post-experiential MBA designed for participants with at least three years’ work experience
Liverpool Business School offers an MBA that recognises the benefits of peer-to-peer learning, networking and relationship building. With Masterclasses and regular talks from business leaders, as well as our experienced teaching team, the course will transform your professional practice and enhance career progression prospects.
We recognise the impact that good leaders can have on productivity and performance, yet the UK is lagging behind global competitors when it comes to the education and training of our managers. Businesses are increasingly recognising the importance and value of trained managers and are seeking professionals with recognised qualifications in leadership and management. The MBA is a respected and globally recognised masters level qualification in business and demonstrates to employers that you have the education to support your workplace practice.
Our MBA programme aims to respond to the evidence-based need for trained senior managers by developing confident, competent, forward-thinking leaders who can balance strategic thinking with excellent operational focus. This is a distinctive MBA, which is intellectually-challenging, insightful and focused on improving practice in the workplace across all areas of management, leadership, and the functions of business.
Modules have been developed in consultation with businesses, who identified the following training themes:
- Self-development and performance through others
- Strategy and the big picture
- Strategy in to action
- Digital Business, innovation and sustainable futures
The course is dedicated to supporting mature, professional students who may be having their first experience of higher education. We prepare them for work in this challenging and rewarding arena through work-based case studies.
The curriculum covers the broad range of business disciplines that prepares and enables you to work at board level, or in new enterprises. MBAs show a high rate of career progression in early roles post-graduation and we are committed to giving you the next level of knowledge for a higher salaried position.
Information for international students
Fees and funding
Please see the course page for more information.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- 0151 231 5090