- previous academic qualifications are less important for entry into the MBA programme, what we are looking for is your ability to contribute and share in the peer-learning activities
- leadership experience with the scope to determine strategy within your current role
- all assignments relate to the workplace, therefore students enrolled onto the programme should ideally be in employment
- a minimum of 3 years leadership / management experience
- two references
An interview may be required on some occasions to clarify suitability for the programme.
- IELTS 6.5 (Min. 6.0 in each component)
- Credits may be awarded for learning already undertaken in the University or elsewhere for which you have received qualifications or certificates. You may also submit a claim for recognition of unaccredited prior learning (RP(E)L). This may be for work you have accomplished in a professional, paid or voluntary capacity. This has to be submitted via an RPL form with supporting evidence. You will also be liable to pay an administration fee and charge per credit. All RP(E)L claims must be applied for at the point of admission and cannot be considered at a later stage.
Months of entry
A distinctive qualification which is intellectually-challenging, insightful and grounded in improving practice in the workplace.
- Delivered partly in blocks for extra flexibility and to fit studies around existing commitments
- Benefit from teaching informed by proprietary business research and close links with business
- Customise your learning with a range of option modules to complement and build-on the MBA’s core modules
- Study in the £38 million Redmonds Building with its dedicated postgraduate study facilities
- Post-experiential MBA designed for participants with at least three years’ work experience
- All MBA students and alumni benefit from membership of Liverpool Leadership Network
- Your leadership development, strategies for engaging and motivating others
- Exploring strategy
- Operationalising the strategy
- Transforming organisations, change and innovation
Information for international students
Fees and funding
Please see the course page for more information.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- 0151 231 5090