You will need:
- an undergraduate degree
- a minimum of two years' relevant workplace experience
- to attend an interview
- a demonstrable ability to study at this level
- IELTS 6.0 (minimum 5.5 in each component)
- RPL is accepted on this programme
- The programme leader will sometimes set a GMAT score and request references if a candidate cannot attend interview
If you have any specific queries, please contact email@example.com
Months of entry
Enhance your business or contribute to organisational growth by learning scale up approaches on this Business MBA from LJMU.
- Study on a course designed in response to government and local ambitions for business growth
- Start your studies in September or January
- Learn the key factors that enable business growth
- Enjoy extra flexibility and fit your studies around your existing commitments with part of the course taught via block learning
- Benefit from course content and teaching informed by proprietary business research and academics' close links to business
A 'scale-up' is an enterprise that has experienced significant growth rates in employees and turnover over a number of years.
Nationally, scale-up businesses have been identified as a priority area, recognised by the appointment of a scale up champion in Government who aims to increase the number of businesses maximising opportunities to reach their growth potential. This will feed into the Government's industrial strategy.
Information for international students
Please note: All international qualifications are subject to a qualification equivalency check via NARIC.
Fees and funding
Please see the course page for more information.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Liverpool Business School