You will need:
- an undergraduate degree
- a minimum of two years' relevant workplace experience
- to attend an interview
- a demonstrable ability to study at this level
- IELTS 6.0 (minimum 5.5 in each component)
- RPL is accepted on this programme
- The programme leader will sometimes set a GMAT score and request references if a candidate cannot attend interview
If you have any specific queries, please contact email@example.com
Months of entry
This MBA Scale-Ups Masters level degree apprenticeship has been designed in conjunction with the Chartered Management Institute to help businesses to achieve growth.
- Focuses on the key areas a business would need to investigate to assess the scale-up potential
- Addresses an emerging national priority to help business growth, as identified by the ScaleUp Institute's independent report to Government
- Meets business needs and is tailored to the individual learner, with flexible start dates available
- Applies proven management and leadership development approaches
- Benefit from committed, experienced and insightful teaching teams with strong backgrounds in business
- Equips students with the knowledge and tools required for today's unpredictable business environment
- Enjoy learner coaching and regular workplace visits which are built into the programme
- Offers employers a customised programme with in-company delivery options to suit your business needs
A 'scale-up' is an enterprise that is experiencing significant growth rates in terms of employees and turnover over a number of years. This programme is suitable for those experiencing growth and wishing to scale up what they do and those who wish to maximise identified indications of growth.
Information for international students
Please note: All international qualifications are subject to a qualification equivalency check via NARIC.
Contact LJMU's International Admissions Team for guidance on visa information. Further information is also available from our international web pages.
Fees and funding
Please see the course page for more information.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- +44(0)151 231 5090