Applicants must be able to demonstrate an ability to benefit from and contribute to the programme and have at least two years postgraduate, relevant experience in the workplace, with the typical entrant having substantially more than this.
Months of entry
Enhance your business or contribute to organisational growth by learning scale up approaches on this Business MBA from LJMU.
- Study on a course designed in response to government and local ambitions for business growth
- Start your studies in September or January
- Learn the key factors that enable business growth
- Enjoy extra flexibility and fit your studies around your existing commitments with part of the course taught via block learning
- Benefit from course content and teaching informed by proprietary business research and academics' close links to business
A 'scale-up' is an enterprise that has experienced significant growth rates in employees and turnover over a number of years.
Information for international students
Please note: this programme is not suitable for students who require a Tier 4 visa. Due to immigration requirements, Tier 4 international students must study on a full-time basis.
Fees and funding
Please see the course page for more information.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Liverpool Business School