You will need:
- an undergraduate degree
- a minimum of two years' relevant workplace experience
- to attend an interview
- a demonstrable ability to study at this level
- IELTS 6.0 (minimum 5.5 in each component)
- RPL is accepted on this programme
- The programme leader will sometimes set a GMAT score and request references if a candidate cannot attend interview
If you have any specific queries, please contact email@example.com
Months of entry
This Masters level degree apprenticeship has been designed with the Chartered Management Institute to meet employer training needs for senior/high potential managers.
- Study on a programme customised to meet business needs and tailored to the individual learner
- Benefit from flexible start dates
- Apply proven management and leadership development approaches
- Learn from committed, experienced and insightful teaching teams with strong backgrounds in business
- Experience learner coaching and regular workplace visits which are built into the programme
This is a distinctive MBA, which is intellectually-challenging, insightful and focused on improving practice in the workplace across all areas of management, leadership and the functions of business.
Information for international students
Please note: All international qualifications are subject to a qualification equivalency check via NARIC.
Contact LJMU's International Admissions Team for guidance on visa information. Further information is also available from our international web pages.
Fees and funding
Please see the course page for more information.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- +44(0)151 231 5090