You will need:
- a minimum 2:1 honours degree in a relevant subject (including 2:1 for the written component of a practice-based programme)
- proof that you have undertaken research directly or indirectly related to the proposed MPhil project
Alternative qualifications will be considered on merit with previous research and experience taken into consideration
Months of entry
LJMU's exciting specialist Fashion Studies MPhil enables you to undertake advanced research in a wide range of fashion practices, fashion discourse, critical writing.
- Develop a distinctive research-based project
- Benefit from the internationally distinguished, interdisciplinary research expertise of staff, professors and advisers
- Enjoy a unique collaborative environment for postgraduate students
- Take advantage of the excellent facilities for fashion research and practice
The programme of study is led by Dr Lee Wright, a specialist in Design History and Theory with a focus on fashion history and theory. Her field of expertise spans material and visual culture, in particular popular culture studies.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- +44(0)151 231 5090