Good Honours degree in Computing or a Computing-related subject OR equivalent professional qualification. International applicants: minimum of IELTS 6.0 (5.5 in each component) Applicants awarded a UK degree within 24 months of the start of the MSc are exempt from this requirement.
Months of entry
This Masters in Computing and Information Systems focuses on the technological aspects of hardware and software. Liverpool John Moores University provides the perfect opportunity to study the latest innovations in this subject at postgraduate level.
- Course available to study full time (1 year)
- Delivered by academics active in research
- Opportunity to carry out a novel research project in an area of your choice
- High-quality teaching and excellent learning resources commended by the Quality Assurance Agency (QAA)
- £6 million state-of-the-art laboratories and teaching facilities
- Excellent career prospects in areas such as project management, system design and IT management
Information for international students
LJMU will be awarding a range of generous international scholarships for students enrolling at the University in September. Please contact LJMU’s International Team by visiting www.ljmu.ac.uk/study/international-students for more information and advice.
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
|Assessment||What kind of work will I be doing? (proportionally)|
|Written/ formal examinations||33|
|Written coursework / continuous assessment||34|
|Dissertation||33 (30000 words)|
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- 0151 231 5090