To be considered for the following programme you must hold an undergraduate degree (2:2 minimum) or equivalent.
List of documents required on registration:
- Completed application form
- Statement of goals
- Authentic copies of your qualifications, certificates and complete transcripts for all years of studies
- A copy of your passport
- An English copy of your CV
- Proof of English proficiency
- A typed personal statement
Months of entry
Enhance your career in the finance, banking or investment industries with the dual online MSc & MA in Finance & Investment from the International Telematic University UNINETTUNO in partnership with Geneva Business School, delivered 100% online through the industry-leading educational platform.
Students will receive comprehensive training in all aspects of global financial markets, global financial investment strategy and international banking. Graduates will be equipped with the tools required to compete effectively in the world of global finance.
With course delivery through InterActive’s advanced online learning platform, you will have access to HD video tutorials, a library of research resources, professional and peer student networks, and student support, all at your fingertips, 24/7. And with the option of a pay-as-you-go fee structure, you can earn your degrees in as little as 18 months.
Information for international students
Where English is not a first language, and the Student has not completed their undergraduate degree in English, the following proof of English language proficiency is required:
- TOEFL-IBT score of 78; or
- TOEFL PBT score of 547; or
- IELTS overall band score of 6 or higher; or
- Michigan Test equated score of 80 or better.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- Double Masters
- part time18+ months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details