Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience.
- English language – Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only).
*Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
Months of entry
Are you looking to bring your career to the next level and boost your employability? With LSBF’s multi-industry Management Development Programme (MDP), you will gain a winning combination of skills in management, marketing and finance. This two-week course will provide you with the key tools to tackle a wide range of challenges in the business world. The MDP consists of four courses:
- Business Strategy
- Marketing Planning and Strategy
- Effective Management Techniques
- Managerial Finance
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time0.5 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +44 (0) 20 3435 4644