- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience.
- English language – Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only).
*Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
Months of entry
September, May, February
Gain advanced skills in finance through a range of practical approaches: group projects, simulations, role plays, presentation and case studies. You will benefit from tutors with years of experience in finance and management: the real life business situations they have experienced will add real value to your classes. Your Postgraduate Certificate Programme should incorporate four courses from those listed below:
- Understanding Financial Statements
- Accounting for Performance and Control
- Corporate Finance
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Project Finance
- Financial Modelling
- Financial Markets: Trading and Analysis
- Financial Risk Management.
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- +44 (0) 20 3435 4644