- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience.
- English language – Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only).
*Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
Months of entry
Boost your career in finance in just 12 weeks! With LSBF’s Postgraduate Certificate in Finance, you will gain industry-specific skills and have the opportunity to study in London, one of the world’s greatest financial hubs. Being at the doorsteps of leading financial firms will offer you amazing networking and career opportunities. You will learn from experienced tutors whose knowledge of the financial sector will help you substantially improve your skills in the area. The programme will allow you to combine four courses based on your career goals, choosing from:
- Understanding Financial Statements
- Accounting for Performance and Control
- Corporate Finance
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Project Finance
- Financial Modelling
- Financial Markets: Trading and Analysis
- Financial Risk Management
Challenging internship opportunities are available with the Postgraduate Certificate in Finance. As long as you have the right to work in the UK, LSBF’s career services will provide you with all the support you need to secure an internship placement.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time3 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +44 (0) 20 3435 4644