- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience.
- English language – Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only).
*Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
Months of entry
September, May, February
Stand out from the crowd and become the best manager you can be! The 12-week Postgraduate Certificate in Management will help you make real progress in your career. Choose the courses more relevant to your professional goals from the below:
- Project Management
- International Business
- Strategic Business Management
- Business Development Techniques
- Management and Leadership
- Human Resources Development and Talent Management.
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- +44 (0) 20 3435 4644