- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience.
- English language – Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only).
*Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
Months of entry
If you want to boost your management skills and improve your employability, our Postgraduate Certificate in Management is the perfect for you. The 12-week programme also includes opportunities for internships with UK organisations for applicants who have the right to work in the UK. The programme will allow you to combine four courses based on your career goals, choosing from:
- Project Management
- International Business
- Strategic Business Management
- Business Development Techniques
- Management and Leadership
- Human Resources Development and Talent Management
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- +44 (0) 20 3435 4644