Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience.
- English language – Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only).
*Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
Months of entry
Is there a knowledge gap preventing you from moving up in your career? The 12-week Postgraduate Certificate in Marketing is the ideal option to boost your marketing skills, acquiring hands-on practical knowledge and relevant competencies. The programme allows you to combine four courses based on your marketing interests and career goals, choosing from:
- Data Analytics in Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Consumer Behaviour Analysis
- Brand Management
- Marketing Strategy
- Content Marketing and SEO
All of the courses will provide you with a useful set of skills and tools in specific areas in marketing. You will also gain the knowledge and confidence to successfully implement them in your organisation.
Furthermore, challenging internship opportunities are available with the Postgraduate Certificate in Marketing. As long as you have the right to work in the UK, LSBF’s career services will provide you with all the support you need to secure an internship placement.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time3 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +44 (0) 20 3435 4644