2:1 in social science, or degree in another field with professional experience in media and communications.
Months of entry
This unique two-year programme enables students to study for one year at LSE in London, the UK's media capital, and one year at either the Annenberg School for Communication, University of Southern California (USC) - a top US communication school with close links to the Los Angeles media industry, or at the School of Journalism at Fudan University - a top journalism faculty with close links to Shanghai's media industry, to gain expertise in Chinese media.
The programme aims to provide:
* Critical exploration of mediation in the global context, examining processes of globalisation in relation to organisation, production, consumption and representation in media and communications.
* The opportunity to study a range of courses, flexibly tailoring the programme to develop specialist interests, culminating in an independent research project on a topic in global media and communications.
* Preparation for high level employment in media and communications related professions anywhere in the world.
* The opportunity for internships in Los Angeles or Shanghai.
Information for international students
Fees and funding
LSE Graduate Support Scheme.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Student Recruitment Office
- +44 (0)20 7955 6613