- Any Bachelor degree equivalent to UK Second Class Honours Lower Division*; or
- Completion of all levels of the CCAB professional examinations*; or
- Completion of all levels of CIMA examinations*; or
- ICSA Diploma in Business and other (non-relevant) qualifications will be considered if students have relevant business experience.
* These students will be considered for exemptions from their equivalent papers.
Months of entry
The course is academically rigorous and meets the professional needs of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA) qualification whereby students are given full exemption from ICSA's Professional Examinations. Successful students gain Grad ICSA status in addition to the Masters. Those with the relevant work experience can apply for chartered secretary status and use the post-nominal ACIS.
The programme is designed to provide a sound understanding of corporate governance and leadership from corporate, investor and stakeholder perspectives. This course will also equip you with a highly specialised set of skills that will develop the ability to appreciate and influence the factors governing corporate affairs.
The programme is benchmarked against ICSA’s own high level standards. On completion, graduates who go on to become chartered secretaries will be professionally qualified to undertake a variety of senior roles in governance, law, finance, strategy, leadership, and administration. Many will follow a highly successful and financially rewarding career in a number of sectors, including private, public and voluntary.
Upon completion of the course you will:
- Gain Graduate ICSA status, with the opportunity to apply for full Chartered Membership
- Gain in depth understanding of corporate governance, from corporate, investor and stakeholder perspectives
- Have a better understanding of management theory, as well as a highly specialised set of board level leadership skills
- Gain the skills to become a strategic thinker able to recognise, analyse and influence the factors governing corporate affairs
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- +44 (0) 20 7815 6100