- Any Bachelor degree equivalent to UK Second Class Honours Lower Division; or*
- Completion of all levels of the CCAB professional examinations; or*
- Completion of all levels of CIMA examinations*; or
- ICSA Diploma in Business and other (non-relevant) qualifications will be considered if students have relevant business experience.
* These students will be considered for exemptions from their equivalent papers.
- Business experience is considered desirable.
Months of entry
- Gain Graduate ICSA status, with the opportunity to apply for full Chartered Membership
- Gain in depth understanding of corporate governance, from corporate, investor and stakeholder perspectives
- Have a better understanding of management theory, as well as a highly specialised set of board level leadership skills
- Gain the skills to become a strategic thinker able to recognise, analyse and influence the factors governing corporate affairs
Information for international students
Required English language skills to undertake this programme IELTS (International English Language Testing Service) 6.5 or equivalent.
Fees and funding
Please see the postgraduate funding page for more details.
Qualification and course duration
Further details of qualification
This course is accredited by the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA).
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- +44 (0) 20 7815 6100