In order to be considered for entry to the course(s) applicants will be required to have one of the following qualifications:
- 2.1 honours degree in any subject from the UK or Bachelors degree equivalent to UK Second Class Upper Division; or
- 2.2 honours degree in relevant subject area; or
- Students with a non-relevant degree but with at least a 2.2. Honours and relevant work experience in financial services will be considered on an individual basis; or
- the Fundamental Level (Knowledge and Skills) of the ACCA professional examinations; or
- Completion of the Operational and Management levels of CIMA examinations; or
- Other relevant professional qualifications including from overseas.
Months of entry
MSc International Finance is for those working or hoping to work in finance or accounting. You'll gain an academic qualification in domestic and international financial operations and you'll address current challenges and issues facing the world's international financial institutions and markets.
The course links theory and practice in international financial matters through intensive, selective and expert orientated modules with a clearly defined business outlook. One of the main attractions of this course is that it provides a wide range of modules to suit your specific interests. The content focuses on financial markets, the analysis and management of financial intermediaries and their interaction with financial instruments, investment and risk management. This will see you studying a broad range of related topics such as asset fund management, portfolio theory and investment analysis, credit risk, and financial institutions main operations and performance within an international context.
On this course you'll also take part in a residential weekend focused on personal development and in-depth learning. You'll exchange experiences and discuss current events and specific problems affecting the financial markets and institutions, with academics and a visitor practitioner.
Qualification and course duration
Further details of qualification
19 months full-time (with internship).
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries Office
- +44 (0) 20 7815 6100