Applicants for a Research Degree programme at LSBU are usually expected to have a good honours degree (2:2 and above) and a relevant postgraduate qualification, preferably a merit at Master's level. Please also supply two academic references as part of your application. You will also be required to show proof of all of your qualifications. You will be invited to an interview with your potential supervisor, in person or by telephone, prior to an offer being made.
Months of entry
January, November, October, September, May, April, March, February
- City depiction, design, and description
- Architectural pedagogy, and design studio culture
- Digital architecture, fabrication, and design research
- Rethinking sustainable practice: adaptation, conservation, and architecture
- Visualisation; augmented reality; 3D modelling; integrated project delivery; virtualisation
- Architectural design as cultural product
- The city as consumer
- Structure as space: architecture, geometry, technology
Information for international students
If English is not your first language you will be required to prove your competency in English, showing an IELTS score of at least 7.0 at postgraduate level.
Fees and funding
Please see the postgraduate funding page.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- +44 (0) 20 7815 6100