Below are the Level 7 qualifications accepted for entry onto the Top–Up:
- CIM Chartered Post-graduate Diploma in Marketing
- CIM Professional Post-graduate Diploma in Marketing
- IDM Diploma in Digital Marketing
- IDM Diploma in Direct and Digital Marketing
- IDM Diploma in Digital Marketing with B2B
- IDM Diploma in Direct and Digital Marketing with B2B
Months of entry
MSc Marketing Management is designed to offer students who currently hold the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and The Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing (IDM) QCA Level 7 Diploma (with a weighted average pass mark of 50%) the opportunity to upgrade their qualification to a full Masters degree.
The course aims to extend the understanding and competence gained via professional qualifications, and to enhance the ability of students to think strategically about marketing in the contemporary environment. A number of study routes are offered including both full time and part time learning. Delivery will be on campus during the daytime.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries