- Normally applicants will hold a Bachelor Honours degree
- Current registration on the NMC register with a Children's Nursing qualification
- Three years post-registration experience
- Current employment in a professional practice (minimum 15 hours per week)
- You will also require evidence of employer support; an identified expert practitioner educated to Masters level as your facilitator; and dedicated clinical time to focus on practice based requirements
Months of entry
Information for international students
Please see the English language requirements.
Fees and funding
Please see the postgraduate funding page.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- +44 (0) 20 7815 6100