Bachelor degree equivalent to UK Second Class Honours Lower Division in a relevant subject
In order to be considered for entry to the course applicants will be required to have the following qualifications:
- A degree equivalent to UK Second Class Honours Lower Division in an engineering subject. Students will be interviewed to ensure that their qualification is appropriate for this programme of study.
- Professional qualifications (e.g. CEng) along with several years of relevant industrial experience (should include analytical work). The relevant industrial experience is to be assessed by the Course Director.
Academic Technology Approval Scheme
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you may need to apply to the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) for clearance from the Academic Technology Approval Scheme (ATAS) in order to study this course. This is a requirement for enrolment at the University or for obtaining a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) if you need to make a Tier 4 General visa application. Please note, an ATAS certificate is not needed for you to submit an application for a course at LSBU and to receive an offer.
The process for obtaining an ATAS certificate can take some time so it is important that you check whether you need one as early as possible so that you can make your application for the certificate to obtain it in good time. Failure to produce a valid ATAS certificate could result in delays to receiving your CAS or we may be unable to enrol you at the University.
Months of entry
- leading technological and engineering projects;
- managing teams, engineering functions and organisations;
- developing new products and services;
- designing and managing the supply chain; and
- the economic aspects and decision-making processes of engineering projects; and electromechanical systems.
Information for international students
Overseas applicants are required to have a minimum English language IELTS score of 6.5 with no less than 5.5 in any of the components.
Fees and funding
Please see the postgraduate funding page for more details.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries Office
- +44 (0) 20 7815 6100