About School of Business and Economics
Supercharge your career
At Loughborough, we are committed to developing well-rounded, highly sought-after business and economics graduates equipped to succeed in today’s global economy.
Whether you are considering MSc, MBA or PhD study, here are a few key reasons to consider developing your career potential with us:
- Top-10 UK business school: consistently ranked Top-10 in the UK’s national league tables for Business, Finance and Accounting, Economics, and Information Management (6th, 5th, 8th and 1st respectively in The Times and Sunday Times, 2018)
- Triple-accredited (AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA): We are among just 1% of business schools in the world to be triple-accredited. These internationally validate the quality of education offered, from teaching and research to student support and facilities.
- Scholarships available for the best candidates
- A leading research university: Rated 13th in the UK for ‘Research Power’ in Business and Management (Research Assessment Exercise, 2014)
An outstanding postgraduate experience
Just 90mins from London and surrounded by beautiful English countryside, Loughborough University offers a unique campus experience, home to thousands of postgraduate students from around the world:
- Rated ‘Gold’ for Teaching Excellence (Teaching Excellence Framework 2017)
- Best Sporting University in the World (QS, 2017)
- QS 5-Stars Plus for Excellence (QS, 2017)
- 1st in UK for Student Experience (Times Higher, 2016)
- Lower living expenses than many UK cities
- Award-winning careers support
Taught Masters Programmes
Starting in September each year, our highly popular 1-year masters programmes are both academically challenging and career accelerating. Many are recognised or accredited by professional bodies; enhancing your employability further.
- MSc Management
- MSc International Management (London campus)
- MSc Finance and Management – CIMA accredited
- MSc Marketing – carries CIM exemptions
- MSc International Business
- MSc Finance – CIMA accredited
- MSc Finance and Investment – CIMA accredited
- MSc Corporate Finance – CIMA accredited
- MSc Economics and Finance
- MSc Banking and Finance
- MSc Economics and Business Strategy
- MSc Economics and International Business
Business Analytics and Information Management
- MSc Information Management and Business Technology
- MSc Business Analytics Consulting
Human Resource Management and Work Psychology
- MSc Human Resource Management – CIPD accredited
- MSc Employment Relations and HRM - CIPD accredited
- MSc Work Psychology – BPS accredited
- MSc Business Psychology – ABP accredited
Scholarships worth up to 20% of fees are available to attract the highest calibre of candidates.
The Loughborough MBA (accredited by AMBA)
The Loughborough MBA is designed to equip you with the skills to become an elite performer in business, accelerate your career, and give you the knowledge to know how to maximise business performance in a global environment.
As an AMBA-accredited MBA, we offer a transformational experience open to those with a minimum of 3 year’s managerial/professional experience:
- Full-Time MBA over 1 year: for maximum career-acceleration
- Full-Time MBA over 2 years with 45-52 week Internship: maximise your practical exposure with employers and build your UK job prospects
- Part-Time MBA: for working professionals, typically based in the UK (2-3 years, part-time)
Scholarships worth up to 40% of fees are available to attract the highest calibre of candidates.
Postgraduate Research Degrees
As a doctoral researcher you will be welcomed into our dynamic research community, made up of internationally renowned staff and talented research students. You will benefit from the expertise of our distinguished academics, all of whom are not only highly regarded within their respective fields, but also active in research, publishing and professional organisations.
We offer the following research pathways to enable you to explore the latest challenges confronting businesses and governments today:
We offer fully funded PhD studentships throughout the year, typically linked to a specific title and subject matter. Deadlines apply. Check our latest studentships
Taught Masters Programmes
Tel: +44 (0)1509 223621
Tel: +44 (0)1509 228842
T: +44 (0)1509 228276
- +44 (0)1509 223288
- School of Business and Economics
- Loughborough University
- LE11 3TU