Entrants to these programmes will have managerial experience at an appropriate level. Previous qualifications are not a prerequisite.
Months of entry
The programme aims to:
- Develop individual skills and prepare participants for management career progression in the automotive retail sector, mainly through development of both their technical knowledge and skills, and their conceptual and analytical abilities;
- Prepare participants for automotive retail management roles in which they will be expected to contribute towards the functional and strategic management of their organisations;
- Provide participants with the opportunity to develop deep understanding in areas of particular interest by undertaking research and work-based projects;
- Enable participants to see ways in which theory can be applied in practice to complex issues with the aim of improving business and management practice;
- Enhance students’ career development in the automotive sector;
- Encourage participants to pursue personal development and lifelong learning skills and be self-motivating;
- Provide a relevant, practical and constantly updated programme through close links with the automotive industry.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Ruth Cufflin
- +44 (0)1509 228839