A good honours degree (2:2 or higher) or equivalent overseas qualification, preferably in a business or information technology-related subject.
See our full list of International Qualification Equivalencies for all countries. Degrees must be obtained from a university or institution recognised by Loughborough University. Please contact us to clarify if required.
Months of entry
Developed alongside industry to be commercially relevant, this specialist programme is designed to produce graduates who understand the professional, managerial and technical dimensions of information management and business technology.
You will benefit not only from our renowned academic lecturers and state-of-the-art facilities, but also from a range of additional opportunities including industry speakers from companies such as BT, IBM and SAP.
Graduates will be equipped with the core skills required to obtain a first professional post in the sector, as well as the learning and leadership skills needed for professional development beyond that.
Working professionals wishing to study the programme part-time, or to take individual modules for Continuing Professional Development, are invited to discuss their requirements with the Programme Director.
- Consistently rated as a Top-10 UK Business School in national league tables - 1st for Librarianship and Information Management and 7th for Business Studies (The Times and Sunday Times University League 2016)
- Among just 1% of business schools in the world to hold AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA accreditation
- Loughborough is home to the UK’s leading ‘Centre for Information Management’ research centre
- 100% of our Information Management research is rated as 'world leading' or 'internationally excellent' (REF, 2014)
- The course is designed in conjunction with industry partners and includes industry speakers from companies such as BT, IBM and SAP
- Scholarships available for the best candidates
Find out about our Ann O'Brien Scholarship - worth 100% of fees - which is exclusively open to UK/EU applicants on this programme.
Information for international students
Please see the English language requirements.
Fees and funding
Please see the funding page for more details.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions
- 01509 223121