An honours degree (high 2:2 or above) or equivalent overseas qualification, typically in a non-business field though those with a business background will be considered.
See our full list of International Qualification Equivalencies
for all countries. Degrees must be obtained from a university or institution recognised by Loughborough University. Please contact us to clarify if required.
Months of entry
Our MSc Management programme will equip you with key business and management skills and knowledge sought by modern organisations.
Successful modern organisations depend upon managers with a broad business acumen who can make effective and timely decisions and who are capable of handling and analysing large volumes of information.
As a student of our Management MSc programme, you will learn the fundamentals of managing people and organisations and you will gain a good understanding of the primary factors shaping the contemporary business environment. You will further acquire significant practical skills and experience that will prepare you for the challenges of the fast-paced business environment. You will be taught by leading experts, who bring the latest research developments into the classroom.
Our experience of working with a wide range of industrial partners and managerial teams have fed directly into the design of this programme. The wide range of optional modules in our Management MSc programme also gives you the flexibility to tailor the course to suit your individual career aspirations.
The objective of our Management MSc programme is to create the next generation of outstanding managers and leaders that will make an impact in the contemporary business world.
The programme aims to:
- Develop in you an integrated and critically aware understanding of management
- Equip you with the ability to apply knowledge and understanding of business and management to complex issues, both systematically and creatively, to improve business and management practice
- Prepare you for a significant career in a wide range of roles in management, consultancy and entrepreneurship
- Enhance your lifelong learning skills, personal development and employability to enable you to work with self-direction and originality and to contribute to and take effective roles within business and society
- Provide a relevant, practical and constantly updated programme through close links with many large business and commercial organisations and with taught content which allow you to see ways in which theory can be applied in practice
Information for international students
All applicants for admission to Loughborough University must have a qualification in English Language before they can be admitted to any course or programme, whether their first language is English or not.
IELTS: overall 6.5 with minimum 6.0 in each component
The School will accept lower IELTS scores if you undertake the University's pre-sessional English course.
TOEFL with an overall score of 92, and no sub-test score below 22