An honours degree (high 2:2 or above) or equivalent overseas qualification, typically in a non-business field although those with a business background will be considered.
See our full list of International Qualification Equivalencies for all countries. Degrees must be obtained from a university or institution recognised by Loughborough University. Please contact us to clarify if required.
Months of entry
Our MSc Marketing programme offers an exciting opportunity for graduates with an interest in marketing and management to develop a deep understanding of marketing theory and practice.
Our programme reflects the fast-paced nature and ever-evolving marketing world, with an overall strategic aim to impart marketing knowledge and analytical skills in preparation for a range of marketing and management roles within multinational organisations.
During the year you will discover the secrets behind effective strategic marketing management in a global marketplace, learn the techniques used in conducting and analysing market research, and explore the marketing mix in an international context.
Students on the programme will benefit directly from expert teaching by leading researchers and academics, many of whom are world-renowned in their fields.
In addition, our students will have the opportunity to study towards their CIM accredited Level 6 Diploma in Professional Marketing (this is optional and entirely separate to the master’s degree programme. An additional fee applies, full details will be provided at induction).
- Consistently rated as a Top-10 UK Business School in national league tables - 7th for Business Studies (The Times and Sunday Times University League 2016)
- Among just 1% of business schools in the world to hold AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA accreditation
- Opportunity to undertake CIM Level 6 Diploma in Professional Marketing on campus for an additional fee
- 75% of the School of Business and Economics’ research is rated as ‘world leading’ or ‘ internationally excellent’ (REF 2014)
- Scholarships available for the best candidates
Information for international students
Please see the English language requriements.
Fees and funding
Please see the funding page for more details.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- 01509 223121