Please contact the Department for more information.
Months of entry
With an enviable history of well-established links with business, the School of Business and Economics is known for delivering challenging, career-enhancing executive education programmes that deliver real value to individuals and organisations.
The School of Business and Economics can support your business needs and personal career objectives, delivering maximum impact with minimum business disruption.
- levy-funded Degree Apprenticeships (MSc Strategic Leadership and our Executive MBA)
- a broad range of part-time accredited programmes at certificate, diploma and master's level
- tailored management development programmes for bespoke company requirements delivered in-house or on campus
- introductory short courses.
Our key areas of expertise include:
- leadership and management
- automotive management
- decision sciences.
If you are an individual interested in one of our executive education programmes, or you represent an organisation that is interested in finding out more about tailored programmes to meet organisational needs, sponsorship opportunities, research collaboration or internships, please enquire via our online enquiry form.
Who should study these programmes?
Our Executive Education part-time courses are aimed at individuals and organisations who are looking to further develop their business acumen.
Information for international students
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part timeup to 24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Further details of qualification
Qualifications available: MSc, PGDip, PGCert
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Enquiries
- +44 (0)1509 223147