An honours degree (good 2:2 of 55% or above) or equivalent international qualification in a non-business discipline, although those with a business degree will be considered.
Months of entry
Our MSc Management programme will equip you with key business and management skills and knowledge sought by modern organisations.
Successful modern organisations depend upon managers with a broad business acumen who can make effective and timely decisions and who are capable of handling and analysing large volumes of information.
As a student of our master's in management, you will learn the fundamentals of managing people and organisations and you will gain a good understanding of the primary factors shaping the contemporary business environment. Students enrolled in this programmes acquire significant practical skills and experience that prepare them for the challenges of the fast-paced business environment. Leading experts teach on the module, bringing their latest research developments into the classroom.
Our experience of working with a wide range of industrial partners and managerial teams have fed directly into the design of this programme. The wide range of optional modules in our master's in Management also gives you the flexibility to tailor the course to suit your individual career aspirations.
The objective of our MSc Management is to create the next generation of outstanding managers and leaders that will make an impact in the contemporary business world.
The programme aims to:
- develop in you an integrated and critically aware understanding of management
- equip you with the ability to apply knowledge and understanding of business and management to complex issues, both systematically and creatively, to improve business and management practice
- prepare you for a significant career in a wide range of roles in management, consultancy and entrepreneurship
- enhance your lifelong learning skills, personal development and employability to enable you to work with self-direction and originality and to contribute to and take effective roles within business and society
- provide a relevant, practical and constantly updated programme through close links with many large business and commercial organisations and with taught content which allow you to see ways in which theory can be applied in practice
Who should study this programme?
Our MSc Management programme is designed to create the next generation of outstanding business managers and leaders. It’s ideally suited for those of you who have taken a non-business undergraduate degree, though those with a business background will be considered.
Information for international students
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Enquiries
- +44 (0)1509 223621