Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Please contact the School of Business and Economics for more information.
Months of entry
With an enviable history of well-established links with business, the School of Business and Economics is known for delivering challenging, career enhancing part-time professional and executive education programmes that deliver real value to individuals and organisations.
Our courses are aimed at individuals and organisations who are looking to develop their business acumen. We can support your business needs and personal career objectives, delivering maximum impact with minimum business disruption.
- levy-funded degree apprenticeships (MSc Strategic Leadership and our Executive MBA)
- a range of part-time accredited programmes at certificate, diploma and master's level, particularly in the automotive retail sector
- tailored management development programmes for bespoke company requirements delivered in-house or on campus
- short courses.
Our key areas of expertise include:
- leadership and management
- strategy and strategic management
- innovation and entrepreneurship
- automotive management
- decision sciences.
We hold the UK’s Chartered Association of Business Schools’ ‘Small Business Charter’ for our work with small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
If you are an individual interested in one of our programmes or you represent an organisation that is interested in finding out more about tailored programmes to meet your company's needs, sponsorship opportunities, research collaboration or internships, please enquire via our online enquiry form.
Information for international students
See our website for information for international students.
Applicants must meet the minimum English language requirements. Further details are available on the International website.
Fees and funding
See our website for further information on fees and funding.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part timeup to 24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Further details of qualification
Qualifications available: MSc, PGDip, PGCert
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Enquiries
- +44 (0)1509 223147