An honours degree (2:1 or above) or equivalent overseas qualification in the social sciences or humanities. Applicants with appropriate professional expertise will also be considered.
Months of entry
Our Media and Cultural Analysis MA programme provides a critical introduction to key areas of media and cultural analysis.
- Media history – book culture, television, media and war, transmission of media content and the creation of media events
- Media and communication technologies in shaping our sense of time
- Culture and creativity
- Nationalism in conjunction with and in opposition to transnational and cosmopolitan narratives
- Citizenship, feminism, gender and religion
- Local, national and transnational identities
Information for international students
Fees and funding
For fees and funding information please look at our website http://www.lboro.ac.uk/study/postgraduate/fees-funding/
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions
- (0)1509 223365