You’ll need to fulfil the following criteria to be accepted onto the course:
- An honours degree (2:2 or above) in a Business, Finance or Economics related subject or an overseas equivalent from a recognised higher education institution
- OR an equivalent qualification such as ACCA F1-F9
- OR A minimum of 3 years relevant experience will be considered on a case by case basis
- If you’re applying with non-UK qualifications, you can find further information for international students on our international website
Months of entry
January, September, May
Take your finance career further with a Global Online MSc Finance and Strategy from Manchester Metropolitan University and be empowered with the in-depth knowledge and skills you need to manage the complexities of the rapidly-evolving global business, finance and accounting landscape. Connecting you to new careers and a Global Online community across the world, you will also enjoy the flexibility to study wherever and whenever it suits you, with only a laptop and an internet connection.
You’ll study in a Virtual Learning Environment that has been designed with the latest pedagogical research at its heart. It will encourage you to develop independent thought, reflect on your own work and engage with your fellow students across the globe. You will enjoy a programme of highly interactive live online seminars and presentations, have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of group tasks that are aimed at developing your transferable skills and receive personalised feedback from your tutors, all at a time that suits you best.
There are three intakes annually for this course, with programmes starting in January, May and September.
Information for international students
- Applicants whose first language is not English (and whose first degree was not taught in English) are required to produce evidence of English Language proficiency.
- See details of all English Language requirements.
If you’re applying with non-UK qualifications, you can find further information for international students on our international website.
Fees and funding
Please see funding options on our website.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Global Online Team
- 0044 (0) 161 880 4721