Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
You’ll need a UK honours degree – at least a 2:2 – or the international equivalent, in any subject. Professional experience will also be considered for mature students.
Months of entry
January, May, July, September
Financial technology is a truly disruptive force, with an impact that reaches far beyond the financial sector and into our everyday lives. From international money markets to online shopping, it’s transforming the world as we know it. This course is a chance to examine and harness that power, not only equipping yourself for a career at the cutting edge, but also ensuring you have the skills to stand out in a fast-changing business landscape.
As an online, stackable course, this offers huge flexibility. You’ll not only have the choice of when and where to study, but also how far you want to take it. So, while you’ll explore leaps in technology, innovative business models, digitalisation strategies and the digital leadership needed to deliver them, that could just be the start.
From there, you can stack up more units, building on your knowledge with increasingly advanced areas like programming, machine learning or blockchain, by continuing on to a diploma or even a masters qualification.
While it’s a course focusing on the innovation of finance and the wider world, it’s also about an opportunity to work on a more personal transformation, with brighter prospects and faster progression in your career.
Features and benefits
- Flexible online study – develop career-boosting understanding when and where it suits you, fitting around your personal or professional life.
- Stack your qualification – with stackable study, you can build on the postgraduate certificate to achieve a diploma or full masters degree.
- Innovative teaching – examine the cutting-edge business models and innovative technologies which will shape the global financial sector for decades to come.
- Triple accredited – our business school holds the globally recognised trio of accreditations from EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA, placing us among the best business schools in the world.
- Finance experts – learn from expert academics and leading professionals who work with organisations such as The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW), HMRC and the EU Commission.
- Industry links and insight – we connect and collaborate with industry partners, such as FinTech North, Pro-Manchester, ICAEW, the Confederation of British Industry (CBI) and TLT Legal.
- Career support - throughout your studies, we’ll help you boost your employability and secure graduate employment through our Careers and Employability service.
Information for international students
International students please visit our website for more information.
Fees and funding
Funding information available, please visit our website.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time8 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- 0161 247 6969