To enrol in the course, you’ll need the following:
- A UK honours degree (2:2 or above) or an international equivalent
- OR A minimum of 3 years relevant experience will be considered on a case by case basis
- If you’re applying with non-UK qualifications, you can find further information for international students on our international website
Months of entry
January, September, May
Globally focused and locally relevant, our CIPD accredited Global Online master’s in International Human Resource Management has been designed to take your HR career to the next level, wherever you are in the world. Delivered by Manchester Metropolitan’s multi-award winning Business School, the course has flexibility and student support at its heart, giving you the freedom to balance study with your existing work, life and family commitments.
The course is designed to work around your work and life commitments. It can be completed within two years at a pace that suits you, with a recommended study week of up to 15 hours.
Our innovative Virtual Learning Environment has been designed with the latest pedagogical research at its heart. It will encourage you to develop independent thought, reflect on your own work and engage with your fellow students across the globe. You will enjoy a programme of highly interactive live online seminars and presentations, have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of group tasks that are aimed at developing your transferable skills and receive personalised feedback from your tutors, all at a time that suits you best.
Information for international students
- Applicants whose first language is not English (and whose first degree was not taught in English) are required to produce evidence of English Language proficiency.
- See details of all English Language requirements.
If you’re applying with non-UK qualifications, you can find further information for international students on our international website.
Fees and funding
Please see funding options on our website.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- 0161 247 6969