- An Honours Degree with classification of 2:2 or above or an overseas equivalent in a subject from a recognised higher education institution.
Months of entry
October, July, March
Our award winning Business School provides a bespoke online experience giving you the chance to pursue and advance your career in Human Resource Management. The global online MSc International Human Resource Management gives you the chance to apply theory into practice, adding value to the workplace and creating career opportunities.
Features and Benefits
The global online International Human Resource Management postgraduate course offers a holistic overview of the subject, with topical coverage on global resourcing and talent management. It provides a global context and gives you the chance to understand the inner workings of a business with top level decision making.
Our HRM Master’s programme is rich in benefits and gives you the opportunity to:
- Adopt a vocational study route whilst developing practical skills, theory and workplace understanding, to help progress your career.
- Participate in a flexible and convenient study track to work alongside your existing work and life commitments in a comfortable learning environment.
- Expand your networking opportunities with business, academia, students, alumni and other like-minded business professionals, nationally and internationally.
- Access journals via the ‘research centre’ pre and post study
- Access the ‘Centre for People and Performance’ research centre with opportunities to engage with leading-edge research in the field.
- Join live online seminars (multiple one hour sessions are offered each week and recorded) to explore topical themes with your tutor and peers. Seminar topics are also informed by real-time data the tutor collects on students' understanding of the topic.
- Work in small, peer groups on weekly tasks that give you the opportunity to collaborate and experience virtual working.
- Manchester Met’s annual Executive Conference ( optional ), provides an opportunity to complement your online activities with experiences including:
- Being part of your university’s UK campus
- Working on projects with executive students from across the world
- Opportunities for professional development
- Meeting faculty members
- Visiting places that have made Manchester a global brand!
Our summer school runs over five days and offers three days of general executive development activities, followed by two days of programme specific activities. A full programme can be issued on request. (*T&Cs apply)
Information for international students
- Applicants whose first language is not English (and whose first degree was not taught in English) are required to produce evidence of English Language proficiency.
- See details of all English Language requirements. http://www2.mmu.ac.uk/international/courses/english-language-requirements/
There’s further information for international students on our international website if you’re applying with non-UK qualifications.
Fees and funding
Please see funding options within course details.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- 0161 247 6969