- An honours degree with classification of 2:2 or above or an overseas equivalent in a subject from a recognised higher education institution.
- OR significant management experience (10 years plus) demonstrating a substantial record of achievement in business and leadership.
Months of entry
January, September, May
The MBA degree is one of the most highly valued and globally recognised qualifications in the business world. It is designed to enhance existing skillsets and grow the careers of business and management professionals. Our online MBA programme offers flexible study options to suit existing work/life commitments and delivers a vocational study pathway to support: practical skills, theory and workplace understanding.
This course can be completed within two years and complements your existing work/life commitments with a recommended study week of 20 hours.
Features and Benefits:
Whether you’re seeking to progress up the career ladder, change career paths or scratch that entrepreneurial itch, our online MBA programme can provide you with a broad and challenging syllabus and help enhance your career prospects by graduating within just two years.
Our course is rich in benefits and gives you the opportunity to:
- Adopt a vocational study route whilst developing practical skills, theory and workplace understanding to help progress your career.
- Participate in a flexible and convenient study path that works alongside your existing work/life commitments in a comfortable learning environment.
- Expand your networking opportunities with business, academia, students, alumni and other like-minded business professionals nationally and internationally.
- Join in with live online seminars (multiple one hour sessions are offered each week and recorded) explore topical themes with your tutor and peers. Seminar topics are also informed by real-time data the tutor collects on students' understanding of the topic.
- Work in small, peer groups on weekly tasks that give you the opportunity to collaborate and experience virtual working.
- Manchester Met’s annual Executive Conference ( optional ), provides an opportunity to complement your online activities with experiences including:
- Being part of your university’s UK campus
- Working on projects with executive students from across the world
- Opportunities for professional development
- Meeting faculty members
- Visiting places that have made Manchester a global brand!
Our summer school runs over five days and offers three days of general executive development activities, followed by two days of programme specific activities. A full programme can be issued on request. (*T&Cs apply)
Information for international students
- Applicants whose first language is not English (and whose first degree was not taught in English) are required to produce evidence of English language proficiency.
- See details of English Language requirements
There’s further information for international students on our international website if you’re applying with non-UK qualifications.
Fees and funding
Please see funding options within course details.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- +44 (0)161 247 6969