You must have obtained a professional accounting qualification from a recognised accounting profession as part of The International Federation of Accountants (IFAC). Eg. ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA, ICAEW, ICAN, ICASL. You must provide evidence of your certificate and membership status.
Overseas applicants will require IELTS with an overall score of 6.5 with no less than 5.5 in any category, or an equivalent accepted English qualification. Accepted English qualifications can be viewed here.
Months of entry
Features and Benefits
- Invest time in your professional development - our masters course helps yu stay on top of current practice and specialise in an area that interests you.
- Flexible around you – this course has October and February start dates. Because it’s part time you’ll be able to fit your study around your existing commitments.
- Triple accredited – our business school holds the globally recognised trio of accreditations from EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA, placing us among the best business schools in the world.
- 1-2-1 support – your academic supervisor will support you throughout the course and share their expertise. Their feedback and guidance helps you reach your potential.
- Study your own way – we deliver teaching through an interactive online portal. There are no set lecture times so you can work through the units at your own pace.
- Online community – you’ll learn with people across the globe and share best practice on our forums.
- Academic and Professional Development – this unit is designed to help you identify and investigate accounting issues to find ways to improve strategies and practice.
- Solve real business issues – apply your learning immediately to your workplace and explore a live problem through your research dissertation.
Information for international students
International students please visit our website for more information.
Fees and funding
Funding information available, please visit our website.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time12 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- +44 (0)161 247 6969