- Normally a second class honours degree or above in marketing, communications, or a business related field.
- We will also accept a professional qualification of an equivalent standard.
- You are welcome to apply if you do not have a formal qualification but have extensive marketing experience. You may be required to submit a GMAT score of 550 (or above) and/or come in for an interview.
Months of entry
Across multiple sectors the utilisation of multi-channel communication strategies is growing and with this so is demand for professionals with expertise in this exciting field. Reflecting this need for a more corporate perspective and strategic approach to communications this course, developed with industry experts, is designed for new graduates with a background in marketing, media, management and social sciences, and practitioners seeking career development. The course also has a strong emphasis on the application of theory to practice through activities such real-life case studies, problem-solving exercises and a residential week with industry professionals
The course focuses on three strands key to the field; ‘Strategic Analysis and Thinking’ enhances understanding of markets, and the application of critical and analytic methods in solving communications problems; ‘Execution’ develops skills around writing and presenting communications plans and advertising briefs; and ‘Tools, Media and Settings’ contextualises the use of both traditional and innovative modes of communication in different settings, whether social, national or global.
- Covers fundamentally important subjects such as media strategy and consumer research, as well as highly sector relevant topics including digital marketing skills and creativity.
- Optional modules allow for routes of specialisation on the course in a range of fields such as public relations and global communications.
- Opportunity to incorporate a 6 month placement through which to further explore learning in an industry based setting.
- Week-long residential incorporating workshops and talks from industry professionals.
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Sukhbinder Barn