- Normally a second class honours degree or above in marketing, communications, or a business related field.
- A professional qualification of an equivalent standard is acceptable.
- You are welcome to apply if you do not have a formal qualification but have extensive marketing experience.
Months of entry
This course offers a comprehensive take on digital marketing with a strong emphasis on the application of theory to practice, in subject areas such as e-marketing, social media, analytics, consumer psychology and digital advertising. It has been designed for graduates who have studies in fields such as marketing, media, management and social sciences, as well as professionals working in marketing across public, private and voluntary sectors seeking specialist knowledge and career development.
Embedding an understanding of digital marketing strategies, dynamics and platforms, you will take the knowledge and skills developed on the course and apply them to a variety of practice based activities, including the use of real-life case studies, and a residential week with industry professionals. There is also the opportunity to incorporate a 6 month industry placement into your learning, enhancing the opportunity to integrate theory and practice.
- Covers fundamentally important subjects such as media strategy and consumer research, as well as highly relevant topics in the sector including digital marketing skills and creativity.
- Optional modules allow for routes of specialisation on the course in a range of fields such as content, public relations and advertising.
- Opportunity to incorporate a 6 month placement through which to further explore learning in an industry based setting.
- Week-long residential incorporating workshops and talks from industry professionals.
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Eleonora Pantano