We normally make offer on third class honours degree 2:2 or above in any subject area. Candidates without formal qualifications need to demonstrate relevant work experience and the ability to study at postgraduate level.
Months of entry
A challenging and rewarding discipline no matter what the organisation - financial management has the power to make or break a business. Now, students who do not meet the requirements of a 12 month postgraduate course can still pursue a career in this exciting, fast-paced financial sector by completing an extra three months of study to bring them up to speed.
- 15 month structure provides you with the unique opportunity to embark on a postgraduate course of study despite a lack of traditional qualifications or experience in accounting and finance
- One of London's largest centres for business education featuring highly skilled academics, pioneering research and global partnerships that will enhance your learning by exposing you to the best minds and resources in the industry
- Broad range of skills and theories covered to ensure you have all the knowledge and practical abilities you need to pursue a career in a diverse range of business organisations
- Strong emphasis on how to apply financial and accounting skills to the practice of financial management in real-world situations
- International focus within modules to enable you to think globally from the start and increase your career opportunities worldwide when you graduate
- Access to cutting-edge business resources that will enhance your learning, increase your employability, and give you practical experience of systems used by businesses worldwide, such as the Chartered Management Institutes' Management Direct Resource Hub
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details