A third class UK Honours degree, or equivalent in any subject area. Exceptionally, applicants without a first degree might be considered based on professional or other qualifications approved for this purpose.
Months of entry
Managing a workforce is a complex and inspiring discipline with enormous value in today's global work environment. Only through effective human resource management (HRM) can an organisation truly thrive from the ground up, making it an exciting and important area of business to master for a variety of professionals. Now students who do not meet the requirements of a 12 month postgraduate course can still pursue a career in HRM, by completing an extra three months of study to bring them up to speed.
- Human Resource Management (Human Resource Development)
- Human Resource Management (Employment Law)
- Human Resource Management (Employment Relations)
- 15 month structure provides you with the unique opportunity to embark on a postgraduate course of study despite a lack of traditional qualifications or experience in HR
- One of the country's largest and most respected HRM departments with one of the UK's top research profiles in the discipline, ensuring you receive every academic opportunity and resource available to give you the best start to your career
- Close collaboration with colleagues from across the Business School, providing real world context to all HRM teaching and equipping you with tangible skills that you will call upon in your career
- Unique and specialist optional modules allow you to select a themed pathway during the course, enhancing your employability by giving you an area of expertise that will help you stand out from other graduates
- Available full-time or part-time to give working professionals and those with family commitments a chance to advance their studies while maintaining their outside responsibilities
- CIPD accreditation gives you the chance to become a CIPD Student Member with exclusive access to journals, reports, time-saving resources, guides, library services, as well as professional development guidance and networking opportunities to enhance your academic experience and future career in HRM
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details