A second class honours degree or above in any discipline, or equivalent professional qualifications. As a part time course, this programme is not suitable for international students requiring a Tier 4 visa.
Months of entry
With the power to influence the direction and success of almost any organisation, human resource management (HRM) is a valuable discipline to master. When implemented effectively, HRM creates a culture of valued workers with low employee turnover, allowing businesses to retain the pool of talent and knowledge they have invested their time, money and effort into. Whether you're in the early or mid-stages of your HR career, you can now embark on an exciting MA to advance your skills and move into more senior positions without having to sacrifice your weekday commitments.
- One of the country's largest and most respected HRM departments with one of the UK's top research profiles in the discipline, ensuring you receive every academic opportunity and resource available to give you the best boost to your career
- Combination of face-to-face and online teaching creates a flexible method of learning, perfect for busy professionals with commitments outside the classroom
- Innovative learning tools and 24/7 web helpdesk on our online platform, Mylearning, will ensure that you always have the support you need without having to wait until your face-to-face sessions
- Online support for each module will include detailed guidance and instructions around required tasks, online discussion boards for posting queries, group discussion opportunities and audio lectures and slides so you never have to miss a lecture
- Direct online access to a Middlesex University librarian who will help you with all learning resources issues
- Close collaboration with colleagues from across the Business School, providing real world context to all HRM teaching and equipping you with tangible skills that you will call upon in your career
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details