For the MA International Human Resource Management we normally require a second class honours degree or above, or an overseas equivalent qualification. Your first degree doesn't have to be in business. Applicants without a degree who have practical experience in personnel work will also be considered, but you will need to demonstrate your ability on the basis on courses already attended, references supplied, a 2,000-word essay and an interview. Part time students should be currently employed or have past experience in posts with significant personnel-related responsibilities.
Months of entry
Human Resource Management continues to play a pivotal role in the successful operation of organisations around the world. With an increasing focus on internationalisation, knowing how to apply effective HRM on an international stage is becoming an increasingly important skill. This CIPD-accredited course is taught by a group of top international HRM academics and is ideal for those seeking a challenging and interactive course in the Human Resource Management field.
- This course is rated CIPD accredited status, Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD).
- Middlesex University raises talented and ambitious award winning students. In October 2012, Middlesex University graduate, Amy Selway was nominated in the student category of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) People Management Awards for her work at her employer Transport for London (TfL).
- We have one of the UK’s top research profiles in the discipline.
- Industry prospects after graduating from Middlesex University are enormous for graduates wanting to work in international companies, NGOS, trade unions or development organisations.
- With campuses in London, Dubai, Mauritius and Malta we are internationally grounded and known worldwide for our exceptional forward thinking. To this end, graduates have progressed to begin their careers at an array of lucrative corporate companies such as British Council, Debenhams, Emirates, Majestic Wines, Next and UCH.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details