We normally require a second class honours degree (2:2, 50%) or above. Applicants must demonstrate a minimum of two years continuous workplace experience gained in a managerial or professional job following graduation. Applicants without an honours degree need to demonstrate relevant workplace experience. Workplace experience should essentially be within a managerial position with responsibility for people, finances and other resources. We assess each application individually. Applicants should emphasise experience, responsibilities and the innovations they have been involved with in their personal statement. Applicants should also provide a CV for assessment. We welcome applicants from small and medium sized businesses (including family businesses) as much as we do applicants from large corporations
Months of entry
Ranked amongst the global top 200 MBAs, our programme is unique in combining an international outlook with an emphasis on innovative, experiential learning, including simulation games, role play, workshops and interactions with professional consultants and industry speakers.
Who is the Middlesex MBA for?
Our MBA is designed for practising managers who want to gain a generalist perspective on management. It has been developed for those wanting to develop their entrepreneurial and consultancy skills to progress in an established company or to set up an independent venture. It is an MBA for those who are serious about practice. We do not ask you to complete a dissertation. Instead we have a project module worth one third of the course's credits which enhances your entrepreneurship skills or your ability to act as a consultant to your own or another organisation.
Study part time
The Modular MBA course, starting in September, is studied part time over three years. You replicate the experience of the full time MBA and join a new full time cohort for each of your three years.
What is distinctive about the Middlesex MBA?
- Being based in London, it allows you easy access to the world centre of the financial services sector
- International experience with a well-established international field trip for full time students -previous trips have taken place in Cape Town, Milan, Paris, Barcelona and Hong Kong and all costs are included in the fees
- Emphasis on coaching and personal development for part time students
- A project-based MBA means that you undertake a significant project at the end of your taught content, rather than a dissertation - this could be a major business plan or new product/market proposal and can be done through a real company
- Guaranteed membership of the CMI on successful course completion.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Middlesex Enquiries