In order to qualify for eligibility onto the MBA Distance Learning, you should have a second class honours degree or above, or an overseas equivalent qualification; or a graduate level professional qualification of comparable standard . You must have a minimum of two years' managerial or professional experience in a full-time position.
Months of entry
Our flexible and accessible MBA (delivered entirely online) will prepare you for the senior management sector in a global business environment. You will emerge with a recognised qualification via a learning progress where analysis and application of key management theories are applied to international business.
- We are ranked amongst the global top 200 MBAs.
- Within the course you will work as a Senior Manager, individually and with a team comprising fellow MBA participants.
- Our online delivery means you can study without having to travel or compromise your employment status.
- Distance learning provides the flexibility to work when you want, where you want. This course is also an ideal choice for those with family commitments.
- Professionally recognised by the Chartered Institute Management (CMI). MBA students qualify for student membership of the body and on completion graduates are guaranteed full CMI membership and professional recognition.
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details